Sign up here.
In 2017 I found myself doing something I never expected: teaching an adult author education workshop. Since that time, my role as an author-educator has dramatically expanded. Here’s what’s happened at-a-glance.
- 2017: LCW writing conference
- 2018: Write His Answer Greater Philadelphia Conference
Teaching is nothing new to me; I’ve been an educator in the public school system since 2010. But now I’m combining my experience as an educator with my passion for writing. Who knows what can happen?
I’m inviting all current and potential authors to join an exclusive professional writing community. Click here to join my author-only email list.
If you’ve written anything—or think you might one day write anything—you want to be on this list.
- Unlock access to free writing resources (power verb lists and more)
- Attend invite-only author education webinars
- Receive effective “ambush marketing” strategies for authors
- One email a month 🙂
Sign up and share the message with friends and others in your writing groups. Together, Each Achieves More.