I am the President of Lancaster Christian Writers Association. I’m also a prolific writer of historical fiction whose work has been praised by industry leaders such as Publisher’s Weekly. I’m a full-time teacher, and part-time author marketing coach.
My wife and I have three wonderful children.
What are my credentials?
- President, Lancaster Christian Writers Association
- CEO, Logos Publications, LLC
- Masters in Education (2021)
- 11 years B2B & event marketing
- Certified K-12 Teacher (History & French)
- B.A. English & B.A. French
- Articles published in various magazines
I adhere to a personal high standard of ethics and my publishing house, Logos Publications, is a member of our Southern Lancaster Chamber of Commerce. I’d love to partner with you, no matter where you are in the journey.
Please note that I reserve the right to refuse projects, including but not limited to genres that are outside the scope of my expertise,or projects that conflict with my personal beliefs.