JP Robinson is a Black author of historical and political suspense. He is also the president of Lancaster Christian Writers Association and an educator with over fifteen years of public service. His high-adrenaline novels have been praised by Publishers Weekly and other industry leaders.
While currently wrapping up his degree of Master of Education, JP frequently speaks at writers conferences and church groups across the nation while encouraging teens and married couples in their walk with Christ. He has been happily married for over fifteen years to his high school sweetheart.
A note from JP
What are my credentials?
- President, Lancaster Christian Writers Association
- CEO, Logos Publications, LLC
- Masters in Education (2021)
- 11 years B2B & event marketing
- Certified K-12 Teacher (History & French)
- B.A. English & B.A. French
- Articles published in various magazines
Please note that I reserve the right to refuse projects, including but not limited to genres that are outside the scope of my expertise or projects that conflict with my personal beliefs.