About JP Robinson
JP Robinson is an award-winning author of historical/political suspense, a full-time minister, and the president of Lancaster Christian Writers Association. With a tagline of “Unforgettable drama, Undeniable Truth, ” JP’s high-adrenaline novels often mesh real-world marriage and parenting scenarios with vivid fiction. His books have been praised by industry leaders such as Publishers Weekly.
JP often speaks to writers and church groups within the United States and internationally. He has been happily married for over fifteen years to his high school sweetheart.
- President, Lancaster Christian Writers Association
- CEO, Logos Publications, LLC (2017-2020)
- Masters in Education (2021)
- 11 years B2B & event marketing
- Certified K-12 Teacher (Social Studies & French)
- B.A. English & B.A. French
- Freelance journalist and devotional writer