In the Shadow of Your Wings. “… Robinson’s eclectic array of characters and high-stakes scenarios make for an immersive beginning to a series that will appeal to fans of war dramas.”Publisher’s Weekly
The Northshire Heritage Trilogy
The Secrets of Versailles series
An allegory of the church set in the French Revolution era. When Viviane de Lussan joins the court of Marie Antoinette, she finds herself at the heart of a conspiracy of epic proportions. Bride Tree fuses alternative history with romantic suspense.
5 STARS! An enchanting romance woven with espionage, and a power struggle that will keep any historical fan charmed and mesmerized.—Readers’ Favorite Reviews
Click icons to purchase or read free with Kindle Unlimited
Versailles is the rising center of European power but the court of King Louis XIV is also a hotbed of intrigue and political manipulation. Despite the rigid structure of Angélique’s upbringing, temptation proves stronger than her principles. She gives birth to twins, Antoine and Hugo, who are ripped apart by their mother’s shadowed past.
An excellent novel, well written and I really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it to anyone, but especially to those who enjoy historical fiction.—Maureen
Click icons to purchase
Workshop-In-Your-Pocket writing guides
The FIRST in a groundbreaking writer self-help series. Discover the art of writing memoirs, biographies and historical fiction in a fun, interactive “workshop-in-your-pocket!”
Learn how to:
1. Establish a compelling setting for their fiction or non-fiction historical manuscripts
2. Create authentic 3D historical characters
3. Easily hook reader emotions
4. Decide what to include and what to exclude in your next historical piece
Learn how to:
1.Develop the mindset of a writerpreneur
2. Create a writer’s business plan
3. Increase sales using the STP and 4Ps method (adapted for writers)
4. Implement strategies used by best-selling authors to increase their reach
- Writer Wednesday | Flaw your protagonistIt's easy to make the hero/heroine of our novel as perfect, almost perfect, or simply too good to be true. But the fact is, readers like the "good guy" to be flawed. Not only will this make your character more relatable, it will also make him/her more likeable. Find a way to tarnish your character … Read more
- CommUNITYThe lesson is simple but powerful. To achieve anything worthwhile, pull together.
- Today. Is. The. Day.In the Midst of the Flames releases TODAY! Start your weekend off with an inspiring saga love, betrayal, and redemption. Malcolm leaves the battlefields of France, determined to rebuild his relationship with his wife, Leila. But the fires of war that consume Europe have a long and dangerous reach. Picking up where In the Shadow … Read more
- From Test to TestimonyA few years ago, I went through one of the most traumatic experiences in my life. It wasn't a tragic death or a terrible diagnosis—it was a choice to leave the profession that I loved.
- Writer Wednesday |Trust your talentDon't be afraid to trust your talent.
- I’m in the news!It isn't every day I wake up and there's a full-color picture of me in the newspaper! But that's pretty much what happened yesterday.