In the Shadow of Your Wings. “… Robinson’s eclectic array of characters and high-stakes scenarios make for an immersive beginning to a series that will appeal to fans of war dramas.”
The Northshire Heritage Trilogy
“It … shows how people’s faith is tested and the journey they take to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption in the midst of the chaos of war. I am eagerly awaiting the final book.”—Amazon.caTweet
“Fantastic WWI historical fiction book. Fast paced, you won’t want to put this book down. Great story, characters and believable. Looking forward to reading more of the Northshire Heritage series wish they were available now. ” —GoodreadsTweet
The Secrets of Versailles series
An allegory of the church set in the French Revolution era. When Viviane de Lussan joins the court of Marie Antoinette, she finds herself at the heart of a conspiracy of epic proportions. Bride Tree fuses alternative history with romantic suspense.
5 STARS! “An enchanting romance woven with espionage, and a power struggle that will keep any historical fan charmed and mesmerized.” —Readers’ FavoriteTweet
Versailles is the rising center of European power but the court of King Louis XIV is also a hotbed of intrigue and political manipulation. Despite the rigid structure of Angélique’s upbringing, temptation proves stronger than her principles. She gives birth to twins, Antoine and Hugo, who are ripped apart by their mother’s shadowed past.
“An excellent novel, well written and I really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it to anyone, but especially to those who enjoy historical fiction.” —MaureenTweet
For Authors|Workshop-In-Your-Pocket guides
The FIRST in a groundbreaking writer self-help series. Discover the art of writing memoirs, biographies and historical fiction in a fun, interactive “workshop-in-your-pocket!”
Learn how to:
1. Establish a compelling setting for their fiction or non-fiction historical manuscripts
2. Create authentic 3D historical characters
3. Easily hook reader emotions
4. Decide what to include and what to exclude in your next historical piece
Learn how to:
1.Develop the mindset of a writerpreneur
2. Create a writer’s business plan
3. Increase sales using the STP and 4Ps method (adapted for writers)
4. Implement strategies used by best-selling authors to increase their reach
- Hebrews 10:36: Rethinking perseveranceFueled by love (and caffeine) what others called impossible, became reality.
- Upcoming Blog TourSign up to participate in my online blog tour from July 26-30, hosted by Beth and Carrie at Just Read Tours. Thanks in advance for your support!
- The latest from the RobinsonsThere’s a lot of excitement around our house this month. Find out why.
- Why do authors write books?Some people wonder why authors spend hour after hour grinding out a story, then refining it again and again until they’re either too exhausted to continue or they believe their work is finally ready to share with the world. As I celebrate the birth of the paperback version of In the Dead of the Night […]
- Zechariah 10:1Ask the LORD for rain in the springtime; it is the LORD who sends the thunderstorms. He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the field to everyone. Zechariah 10:1
- My new writing beginningsSpring is a great time to pump out a new book. Here’s what’s on my TBW (to be written) list for 2021.