In the Shadow of Your Wings. “… Robinson’s eclectic array of characters and high-stakes scenarios make for an immersive beginning to a series that will appeal to fans of war dramas.”
The Northshire Heritage Trilogy
“It … shows how people’s faith is tested and the journey they take to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption in the midst of the chaos of war. I am eagerly awaiting the final book.”—Amazon.caTweet
“Fantastic WWI historical fiction book. Fast paced, you won’t want to put this book down. Great story, characters and believable. Looking forward to reading more of the Northshire Heritage series wish they were available now. ” —GoodreadsTweet
The Secrets of Versailles series
An allegory of the church set in the French Revolution era. When Viviane de Lussan joins the court of Marie Antoinette, she finds herself at the heart of a conspiracy of epic proportions. Bride Tree fuses alternative history with romantic suspense.
5 STARS! “An enchanting romance woven with espionage, and a power struggle that will keep any historical fan charmed and mesmerized.” —Readers’ FavoriteTweet
Versailles is the rising center of European power but the court of King Louis XIV is also a hotbed of intrigue and political manipulation. Despite the rigid structure of Angélique’s upbringing, temptation proves stronger than her principles. She gives birth to twins, Antoine and Hugo, who are ripped apart by their mother’s shadowed past.
“An excellent novel, well written and I really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it to anyone, but especially to those who enjoy historical fiction.” —MaureenTweet
For Authors|Workshop-In-Your-Pocket guides
The FIRST in a groundbreaking writer self-help series. Discover the art of writing memoirs, biographies and historical fiction in a fun, interactive “workshop-in-your-pocket!”
Learn how to:
1. Establish a compelling setting for their fiction or non-fiction historical manuscripts
2. Create authentic 3D historical characters
3. Easily hook reader emotions
4. Decide what to include and what to exclude in your next historical piece
Learn how to:
1.Develop the mindset of a writerpreneur
2. Create a writer’s business plan
3. Increase sales using the STP and 4Ps method (adapted for writers)
4. Implement strategies used by best-selling authors to increase their reach
- What matters mostThis time of year is one in which I do a lot of personal reflection. One question rises above all others: what really matters most in the end?
- How do you measure success?What I’ve learned from Bertie Bowman’s life and legacy.
- Next stop, Kentucky!Looking forward to speaking, networking, and learning from the talented faculty at Kentucky Christian Writers Conference in just a few weeks. If you haven’t registered yet, don’t miss out! KCWC 2023 promises to be an impactful conference. This year, I’m leading a special session with friend and talented speaker, Gregg Bridgeman as well as teaching… Read more: Next stop, Kentucky!
- The Land of Fire & Ice: Post 1Some adventures take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny. CS Lewis Near World’s End My wife Lois often jokes that life with me is an adventure. “A good one, I hope,” I often joke back. The truth is, I don’t like stagnancy. Perhaps it’s got something to do with being… Read more: The Land of Fire & Ice: Post 1
- Why #Juneteenth matters to all of usMy family’s story begins with a nameless woman, a slave.
- On Juneteenth 2023 a hero will be unveiledOn Juneteenth 2023, I’m launching the first in a series of short stories that center America’s Black heroes. But these digital stories are ONLY available to my email subscribers.