In the Shadow of Your Wings. “… Robinson’s eclectic array of characters and high-stakes scenarios make for an immersive beginning to a series that will appeal to fans of war dramas.”
The Northshire Heritage Trilogy
“It … shows how people’s faith is tested and the journey they take to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption in the midst of the chaos of war. I am eagerly awaiting the final book.”—Amazon.caTweet
“Fantastic WWI historical fiction book. Fast paced, you won’t want to put this book down. Great story, characters and believable. Looking forward to reading more of the Northshire Heritage series wish they were available now. ” —GoodreadsTweet
The Secrets of Versailles series
An allegory of the church set in the French Revolution era. When Viviane de Lussan joins the court of Marie Antoinette, she finds herself at the heart of a conspiracy of epic proportions. Bride Tree fuses alternative history with romantic suspense.
5 STARS! “An enchanting romance woven with espionage, and a power struggle that will keep any historical fan charmed and mesmerized.” —Readers’ FavoriteTweet
Versailles is the rising center of European power but the court of King Louis XIV is also a hotbed of intrigue and political manipulation. Despite the rigid structure of Angélique’s upbringing, temptation proves stronger than her principles. She gives birth to twins, Antoine and Hugo, who are ripped apart by their mother’s shadowed past.
“An excellent novel, well written and I really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it to anyone, but especially to those who enjoy historical fiction.” —MaureenTweet
For Authors|Workshop-In-Your-Pocket guides
The FIRST in a groundbreaking writer self-help series. Discover the art of writing memoirs, biographies and historical fiction in a fun, interactive “workshop-in-your-pocket!”
Learn how to:
1. Establish a compelling setting for their fiction or non-fiction historical manuscripts
2. Create authentic 3D historical characters
3. Easily hook reader emotions
4. Decide what to include and what to exclude in your next historical piece
Learn how to:
1.Develop the mindset of a writerpreneur
2. Create a writer’s business plan
3. Increase sales using the STP and 4Ps method (adapted for writers)
4. Implement strategies used by best-selling authors to increase their reach
- My Black Friday special for writersWrite 3D is NOT available for sale online or in stores. You can only get it—for free.
- Finding Thanksgiving in 2020I remember raising my hands as a police officer stuck his head into the driver door, weapon drawn. “Don’t shoot,” I said. I was about seven years old.
- Romans 8:31Just some encouragement this Friday. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this post but biblical promises like these are SO needful in this time. Yesterday my daughter said, “Daddy, you’re not afraid of anything.” It made me feel good but I saw a great opportunity to point her to every true […]
- Preorder In the Dead of the NightConfronted with overwhelming circumstances from their past, the Steeles must rely on their grit and faith to conquer the night. But will it be enough?
- The power of (un)answered prayerPrayer is not simply creating a list of wants and desires. It is about building a relationship with our Father.
- My quantum leap to non-fiction and other quick updatesYes, it’s true–I’m writing a NON-FICTION book. 🙂 Find out what else is going on in my writing life.