In the Shadow of Your Wings. “… Robinson’s eclectic array of characters and high-stakes scenarios make for an immersive beginning to a series that will appeal to fans of war dramas.”
The Northshire Heritage Trilogy
“It … shows how people’s faith is tested and the journey they take to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption in the midst of the chaos of war. I am eagerly awaiting the final book.”—Amazon.caTweet
“Fantastic WWI historical fiction book. Fast paced, you won’t want to put this book down. Great story, characters and believable. Looking forward to reading more of the Northshire Heritage series wish they were available now. ” —GoodreadsTweet
The Secrets of Versailles series
An allegory of the church set in the French Revolution era. When Viviane de Lussan joins the court of Marie Antoinette, she finds herself at the heart of a conspiracy of epic proportions. Bride Tree fuses alternative history with romantic suspense.
5 STARS! “An enchanting romance woven with espionage, and a power struggle that will keep any historical fan charmed and mesmerized.” —Readers’ FavoriteTweet
Versailles is the rising center of European power but the court of King Louis XIV is also a hotbed of intrigue and political manipulation. Despite the rigid structure of Angélique’s upbringing, temptation proves stronger than her principles. She gives birth to twins, Antoine and Hugo, who are ripped apart by their mother’s shadowed past.
“An excellent novel, well written and I really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it to anyone, but especially to those who enjoy historical fiction.” —MaureenTweet
For Authors|Workshop-In-Your-Pocket guides
The FIRST in a groundbreaking writer self-help series. Discover the art of writing memoirs, biographies and historical fiction in a fun, interactive “workshop-in-your-pocket!”
Learn how to:
1. Establish a compelling setting for their fiction or non-fiction historical manuscripts
2. Create authentic 3D historical characters
3. Easily hook reader emotions
4. Decide what to include and what to exclude in your next historical piece
Learn how to:
1.Develop the mindset of a writerpreneur
2. Create a writer’s business plan
3. Increase sales using the STP and 4Ps method (adapted for writers)
4. Implement strategies used by best-selling authors to increase their reach
- Book Release Next Tues!Can one woman’s faith lead her to her missing son?
- Radical Devotions #2 | A Widow & WillpowerA free devotion lesson plan any parent can do at home. The theme is Perseverance.
- 3 simple ways to flesh out your charactersWhether you’re writing fiction or non-fiction, writing three-dimensional characters is the heart of successful authorship. So let’s dive right in.
- Places of Northshire #2In short, it was the perfect mix for the four other German agents on her team to remain invisible until Elsbeth was ready to unleash havoc.
- Faith FridayWhat challenges your faith? A spiritual Red Sea? Some kind of Goliath? These stories and countless have happy endings. As the news remains grim and at least a million Americans remain without electricity /water, let us believers choose to look for the testimony in the test. For, above the clouds, the SON still reigns.
- Is Kindle Unlimited still a good option for indie authors?Is Kindle Unlimited a good home for your book?