In the Shadow of Your Wings. “… Robinson’s eclectic array of characters and high-stakes scenarios make for an immersive beginning to a series that will appeal to fans of war dramas.”
The Northshire Heritage Trilogy
“It … shows how people’s faith is tested and the journey they take to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption in the midst of the chaos of war. I am eagerly awaiting the final book.”—Amazon.caTweet
“Fantastic WWI historical fiction book. Fast paced, you won’t want to put this book down. Great story, characters and believable. Looking forward to reading more of the Northshire Heritage series wish they were available now. ” —GoodreadsTweet
The Secrets of Versailles series
An allegory of the church set in the French Revolution era. When Viviane de Lussan joins the court of Marie Antoinette, she finds herself at the heart of a conspiracy of epic proportions. Bride Tree fuses alternative history with romantic suspense.
5 STARS! “An enchanting romance woven with espionage, and a power struggle that will keep any historical fan charmed and mesmerized.” —Readers’ FavoriteTweet
Versailles is the rising center of European power but the court of King Louis XIV is also a hotbed of intrigue and political manipulation. Despite the rigid structure of Angélique’s upbringing, temptation proves stronger than her principles. She gives birth to twins, Antoine and Hugo, who are ripped apart by their mother’s shadowed past.
“An excellent novel, well written and I really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it to anyone, but especially to those who enjoy historical fiction.” —MaureenTweet
For Authors|Workshop-In-Your-Pocket guides
The FIRST in a groundbreaking writer self-help series. Discover the art of writing memoirs, biographies and historical fiction in a fun, interactive “workshop-in-your-pocket!”
Learn how to:
1. Establish a compelling setting for their fiction or non-fiction historical manuscripts
2. Create authentic 3D historical characters
3. Easily hook reader emotions
4. Decide what to include and what to exclude in your next historical piece
Learn how to:
1.Develop the mindset of a writerpreneur
2. Create a writer’s business plan
3. Increase sales using the STP and 4Ps method (adapted for writers)
4. Implement strategies used by best-selling authors to increase their reach
- WW#6: Are you giving your book a voice?If you're an author looking to grow your reach, consider audiobook publishing. Here's why.
- Illyrian Chronicles Episode 5Kit Benedict is back in Britannia where he faces off with the brutal giant, Gorian. Can he find a way to save himself, Elira, and the other captives? Or is Kit's story, quite literally, a short one?
- Writer Wednesday #5: Supercharge 2020!I recommend that authors divide their year into quarters, with a specific marketing focus for each quarter.Use my diagram below to get you started.
- I want YOU to join my Dream TeamBe in the know while helping out! Join my team.
- My new outlook for 2020We ushered in 2020 with a watch service at my church. Despite the fact that we started at 10:30 p.m. and went on until about 1:00 a.m….
- A nice surpriseGreat to see my book, In The Shadow of Your Wings, in Barnes & Noble, next to Francine Rivers. Felt honored to be in such great company.😀 Merry Christmas to one and all!