In the Shadow of Your Wings. “… Robinson’s eclectic array of characters and high-stakes scenarios make for an immersive beginning to a series that will appeal to fans of war dramas.”
The Northshire Heritage Trilogy
Northshire Heritage Book 2
As the fires of the Great War rage across the European continent, the Steele family is caught in the midst of the inferno. READ MORE>>
“It … shows how people’s faith is tested and the journey they take to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption in the midst of the chaos of war. I am eagerly awaiting the final book.”—Amazon.caTweet
Northshire Heritage Book 1
Leila, an elite German spy, sees the Great War as a chance to move beyond the pain of her shattered past. But everything changes when she falls in love with the enemy and… READ MORE>>
“Fantastic WWI historical fiction book. Fast paced, you won’t want to put this book down. Great story, characters and believable. Looking forward to reading more of the Northshire Heritage series wish they were available now. ” —GoodreadsTweet
The Secrets of Versailles series
Secrets of Versailles II
An allegory of the church set in the French Revolution era. When Viviane de Lussan joins the court of Marie Antoinette, she finds herself at the heart of a conspiracy of epic proportions. Bride Tree fuses alternative history with romantic suspense.
5 STARS! “An enchanting romance woven with espionage, and a power struggle that will keep any historical fan charmed and mesmerized.” —Readers’ FavoriteTweet
Secrets of Versailles I
Versailles is the rising center of European power but the court of King Louis XIV is also a hotbed of intrigue and political manipulation. Despite the rigid structure of Angélique’s upbringing, temptation proves stronger than her principles. She gives birth to twins, Antoine and Hugo, who are ripped apart by their mother’s shadowed past.
“An excellent novel, well written and I really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it to anyone, but especially to those who enjoy historical fiction.” —MaureenTweet
For Authors|Workshop-In-Your-Pocket guides
The FIRST in a groundbreaking writer self-help series. Discover the art of writing memoirs, biographies and historical fiction in a fun, interactive “workshop-in-your-pocket!”
Learn how to:
1. Establish a compelling setting for their fiction or non-fiction historical manuscripts
2. Create authentic 3D historical characters
3. Easily hook reader emotions
4. Decide what to include and what to exclude in your next historical piece
Learn how to:
1.Develop the mindset of a writerpreneur
2. Create a writer’s business plan
3. Increase sales using the STP and 4Ps method (adapted for writers)
4. Implement strategies used by best-selling authors to increase their reach
Follow JP on Twitter and subscribe to his blog. Check out his latest posts below.
- Why #Juneteenth matters to all of usMy family’s story begins with a nameless woman, a slave.
- On Juneteenth 2023 a hero will be unveiledOn Juneteenth 2023, I’m launching the first in a series of short stories that center America’s Black heroes. But these digital stories are ONLY available to my email subscribers.
- A new direction: what to expect from my future booksMy writing is headed in a new direction. Here’s what to expect from my future books.
- The Cross before the CrownRemembering that the cross is designed to mold our character allows us to embrace it, despite the pain that the cross itself brings.
- P&H: The Ex-Slave who arrested a PresidentThis post isn’t meant to be a political statement in any way; just an educational post about a little-known historical moment
- The Tuskegee AirmenJP Robinson interviews Air Force historian Dr. Daniel Haulman about the Tuskegee Airmen, the first Black pilots in the US armed forces.