If you’d like to join my Street Team (which I actually prefer to call my DREAM Team) then you’re in the right place.
What’s a Dream Team?
The Dream Team is a network of amazing people who love to read my books AND are happy to share the word about what’s going on. They’re the heartbeat behind what’s happening in my world.
How do I sign up?
Glad you asked! Take the following steps:
- Fill out this short application. (You’ll be rerouted to a Google form which may have different privacy options).
- The publisher will review your application and—if you’re selected—you’ll receive a personalized invitation to our Facebook group.
Does everyone get accepted?
Sorry but… NO. This is an application process and not every person who applies will be able to get in.
The publishing board has the final say as to who gets to be a part of the Dream Team so, if your application isn’t accepted, please don’t think I don’t like you.
What do I have to do?
Again, an awesome question! DT (Dream Team) members are expected to:
- Share news about upcoming releases with their social media pals
- Start online conversations about what I’m doing in my writing life, what new books are coming out–you get the picture.
- Share pictures about the books/characters on social media (Facebook/Instagram, whatever works for you!)
This sounds great, but what do I get out of it?
TONS! In all seriousness, I really do appreciate my Dream Team and know your time is valuable. On occasion I give:
- Special giveaways exclusive to Dream Team members
- Starbucks and Amazon gift cards
- Special promo items ONLY available to the Team—because you are incredible
- You get to give me writing advice
- Autographed copies of books, postcards and more!
What else can I do?
- Chat with family and friends about my work
- Push other people to my website: www. JPRobinsonBooks.com
- Help me come up with great ideas to get my work out.
- Tell other friends to apply.
Thanks so much for all you do!! And for being willing to help me out with this! I am very grateful.